13 Sept 2017

5th grade BACK TO SCHOOL


Hello again!!!
I'm Maria and I'm going to be your teacher this year 2017-18

We're going to start reviewing some simple questions we've been working last year.
Remember to check and have a look at them to refresh your memory.
I want you to practise these questions and answers!!!!
See you in class

*3rd level
1    1.    What’s your name? My name’s…………………./ I’m………………..
2.    How old are you? I’m …………………
3.    How are you? I’m fine thanks , and you?
4.    What day is today? Today is
5.    What’s the weather like? It’s……………..
6.    Where do you live? I live in L’Hospitalet
7.    What colour is it? It’s…………………….
8.    What colour is your…….? It’s………………………..
9.    What is it? It’s a……………………
Think of an animal:
10. Is it big? Is it tall? Is it fat? Yes, it is / No, it isn’t.
11. Is it a………? Yes, it is / No, it isn’t.
12. Have you got a……? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
13. Where’s the……? It’s in/ on / under / behind / next to / in front of the….
14. How many………….are there? There’s / there are……..
15. What are you wearing? I’m wearing…..
16. What’s he wearing ? He’s wearing….
17. What’s she wearing? She’s wearing….
18. What’s your favourite ( sport / colour / food / number…? My favourite…is…
19. What’s your telephone number? My telephone number is…
20. What time is it? It’s…..
21. Can you …..? Yes, I can / No, I can’t.
22. Do you like….? Yes, I do / No, I don’t.
23. Has he got……………? Yes, he has / No, he hasn’t.
24. Has she got……………..? Yes, she has / No she hasn’t.

*4th level

2    25.  What’s your favourite school subject ? My favourite school subject is….
26.  When’s your …......class ? It’s on……………
27.  What’s she doing? She’s……………..ing.
28.  What’s he doing? He’s………………..ing.
29.  Are you……………ing ? Yes, I am / No, I’m not.
30.  Are you……………? Yes, I am / No, I’m not.
31.  Is he / she wearing…………….. or ………………..ing ? Yes, he/ she is      No, she isn’t.
32.  Has she / he got …………………? Yes, she / he has   No, she / she hasn’t.
33.  Is there a …….? Yes, there is / No, there isn’t
34.  Are there……………….? Yes, there are / No, there aren’t.
35.  What’s his name? His name’s………………………
36.  What’s her name? Her name’s…………………….

15 comments:

  1. Hi!My name is Alae.I live in l'hopitalet.I'm 10 years old.I love sports but i don't like homework My favourite is pizza. My bests friends are luay and samuel.I have 1 sister she's name is Nermin she's has 9 years old I love my family.I hate castellano but I love english,maths and E.F see you in clasπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alae!
      You don't like homework but you do them!!! that's great! hehehehehe ;)
      You said you like english, Maths and P.E.. but, which is your favoutite one? they are very different and maeby it's is difficult to decide it.
      I know your sister. she's very good, too.
      See you

      Delete
  2. Hello again 😎😎😎🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello haw are you my name is Samuel.i live in l'hospitalet. im 10 years old. I like watching tv but I dont like rollerblading. my favourite sport is football. my friends are luay alae jorge and christian. my favourite food is chips and tomate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi samuel!
      I'm fine, thank you!
      I like football, too. I'm very bad with the rollerblades but when I was a child I went to Park GΓΌell to practise it with my younger sister. the is a place to practise rollerblading .
      I like tomato , too.
      See you in class

      Delete
    2. there is a place (I made a mistake ;) )

      Delete
  4. Hi! Haw are you? My name's leonel. I live in l'hospitalet. I'm 10 years old. I like watching TV but I don't like brocoli. My favourite food is pizza and tomatoes. My best friend is Lu ay. Bye bye. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine! thank you Lionel!!
      I don't like brocoli, neither. but I like watching T.V, too. I like TV series. which is your favourite TV programme?
      Have a nice day, too

      Delete
  5. Hi my name is Rocio. I live in L'Hospitalet.I'm 9 years old. My favorite subjet is maths so my favorite color is blue, i have one sister and one dog. Bye Bye....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rocio!
      I like blue, too. I've got two sisters and I had a dog (ESTRELLA) when I was a child.
      See you in Class

      Delete
  6. Hello! How are you my name's is luay. Im 11 years old and I live l'hospitalet. I love my brother And I love my papens too my frends is sevano alae xavi leonel and jhilmar. I like english and maths but I dont's like catalÑn or spanish.my favarite sport is football tennis and basketball By 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luay!!!
      Your previous message was very short!! ha ha ha ha ha ;)))
      I like the way you talk about your family. I love my family , too.
      When I was little I used to play basketball after school in my school team. It's very funny. I like football, too. I'm a very good football player!! hehehehe
      see you in class. Enjoy the weekend!

      Delete